Grants to Kentucky women to support educational and training opportunities that will prepare them to succeed in future careers. Funding is intended to foster greater self-sufficiency, equity, and advancement for women pursuing or planning a career in the state’s workforce.
What Programs are Eligible:
- Academic programs for non-traditional students
- Training for re-entering the workforce, upgrading work skills or career changes
- Job-related seminars, workshops or continuing education programs
- Educational programs, which increase the number of public leadership positions
- Literacy or GED programs
- Research relating to labor market trends/issues facing Kentucky business or industry
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source’s website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Completed grant applications (with appropriate additional information) can be mailed to Scholarship Chair Brooke Archila (email her at firstname.lastname@example.org).