The Circuit Breaker Business Relief Grant provides fully funded grants to hospitality and fitness businesses impacted by the March 30, 2021 Provincial Health Officer (PHO) orders.
Grants of $1,000 to $10,000 are available to hospitality and fitness businesses impacted by the March 30, 2021 PHO orders on gatherings and events and liquor and food serving premises.
Grants are available until June 4, 2021 or until funds are fully expended, whichever comes first.
- Restaurants, pubs and bars
- Coffee shops, cafes and cafeterias
- Lounges and nightclubs
- Breweries, wineries and tasting rooms
- Pilates and yoga (Hatha) studios
- Barre studios
- Gyms offering indoor low-intensity group exercise classes
A business must have been in operation as of February 1, 2021.