The Baldwin Leadership Grant Program provides grants of $5,000 for individuals who are looking for finanicial support for personal development activities to enhance their leadership skills.
To be eligible, applicants must submit a letter of intent prior to submitting a final application. The process involves interested applicants being engaged in monthly cohort meetings and informal gatherings throughout the year, an overnight retreat, and more.
The Baldwin Leadership Program also supports the personal leadership development of individuals beyond providing finanicla support.
The 18-month program includes monthly cohort meetings and informal gatherings throughout the year, an overnight retreat, and more. Baldwin Leaders represent a strong cadre of 54 alumnae who reflect the diversity of the community.
The Cohort Experience:
This is an 18-month program that seeks to spark curiosity for growth and leadership development.
The timeline provides supportive group engagement and resources to amplify each applicant’s personally designed project as follows:
- The Grant Overview starts on October 28, 2021 (2:30 pm – 3:30 pm)
- 2021 Workshops: December 6
- 2022 Workshops: January 10, February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July 11, August 1, September 5, October 3, November 7, December 5
- 2023 Workshops: January 9, February 6, March 6, April 3, May 1
- Completion report: Due September 29, 2023
- Virtual Cohort Meetings: Meetings are 2-hrs (the cohort will select the time); Tentative retreat planned for fall 2022
- Workshop attendance is required. Failure to maintain grant requirements may affect the ability to apply for future grants.